COVID-19 Reopening Guidelines
As of May 11, here are the appointment guidelines for Salon Nathaniel and Salon Nathaniel Signature:
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance
- If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they may enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside of the building
- Employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering the premises
- The number of guests on premises will be limited to ensure 6 feet social distancing
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
- Stations will be at least 6 feet apart
- Employees and guests will wear protective face masks
- All equipment used by a stylist will be sanitized between guests
- Guests will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon
- Doors and exits will be routinely sanitized
We can do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home / rescheduling your appointment if you're feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective mask!
Click on the digital consultation button to answer important questions and secure your reservation.